This article will provide complete information about Docuacy.com. Find out if Docuacy is a scam or legit. Continue reading.
Do you shop online for everyday necessities? Docuacy.com seems legit. We need to examine the website’s response in public service and other important details to establish its legitimacy.
Docuacy is an American website that offers different essentials for your home. The following details will help you determine if Docuacy is a scam or legit.
Table of Contents
- Docuacy.com Details
- About Docuacy.com
- Pros to Find: Is Docuacy Scammed or Legit?
- Docuacy Reviews
- Domain age: Docuacy.com has been around for 8 days. The date of 8 September 2022 is the date that a domain was created.
- Alexa ranking: 9056343 opt outs as Global Rank of Docuacy.com website.
- Social media: Docuacy displays the logo for social media accounts. However, when you click any link, it doesn’t show any account.
- SEO Score: Docuacy.com has a one percent unreliable score, which is disastrous for buyers and unfaithful. It also has a score of 1%, which is doubtful.
- Docuacy Reviews: Docuacy.com has no reviews. There is not one review for any of the products. There are no reviews on social media, which can help you get reviews.
- Copied content: There is a 9% spot for plagiarism on the website. The other 91% content, however, is original.
- Docuacy.com doesn’t share address details online, increasing doubts about their reality.
- Owner details: Missing
- To return the product, there are certain guidelines that customers must follow.
Docuacy scam or legit? This could be a key part of the site to inform about its sincerity. However, when the site is brand new, it can be difficult to understand the company. This site offers a variety of lifestyle products that you can use in your daily life and different products for your pets.
- Domain work: Products that are useful for daily life, such as pets cooking and other tools.
- Domain date: 8 September 2022
- Contact number: Docuacy.com doesn’t provide a number for contact, which raises doubts about whether Docuacy.com is a scam or legit.
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact address: Docuacy.com does not have the contact details for the address listed in the contact section.
- Website URL: https://docuacy.com/
- Price of the product in USD
- Filter option: Due to the limited product range, this filter option is not available. However, there are sections that cater for all categories of products.
- Shipping policy: Ship to multiple countries if your cart is less than $50. Shipping internationally can cost anywhere from 6-8 dollars to send, with delayed shipping times that can take up to 7-10 days.
- Return Product Details: Customers can return their product within 14 days.
- PayPal, Visa and MasterCard are the payment options.
Pros to Find: Is Docuacy Scammed or Legit?
- The website offers the product as well as all sections, including pets and household essentials.
- Worldwide shipping is possible for orders above $50
- Buyers can access a variety of payment options online.
- One percent trust rating is considered completely insignificant and reduces trustability.
- Domain was launched on the server in September 2022. This defies any trust-building potential of the company.
- It is extremely complicated to understand the return policy. The customer cannot understand the return policy and file a refund or return.
To share information about the legitimacy of a company, all websites must have customer reviews. It is impossible to trust websites without reviews. Docuacy has no reviews. This automatically lowers the likelihood that the website is legitimate. If you don’t want to fall for fraud, avoid such new domains that have not received reviews. Learn How to Refund PayPal Payments
Docuacy.com was an original domain that was launched in the last 8 days. This website was launched online 8 days ago by the owner. No reviews have been posted.
Is this website reliable for you? Please leave your feedback below. Visit this link to find a pet house. This link also contains everything you need to know about credit card scams.