Is Reskine an Scam or a Genuine Company? The site provides information on the cosmetics that are accessible to users. Before making an order however, you should verify its legitimacy.
Do you wish your skin to shine? Are you worried about the condition that your face is getting? Many websites have been launched within the United States, claiming to provide the finest and most natural products for your skin.
You must verify the authenticity of any site you are thinking of buying skin care products on. Poor quality products could have negative effects to your complexion. This article will help identify if the product is fraud or genuine.
IS RESKINE A SCAM OR LEGIT?
- Information on the domain registry on September 28th, 2022.
- Domain expiration dateSeptember 28, 2023
- Domain name -https://reskine.com
- Web Indexing26%
- The e-shop for skincare has been given an index of 2 percent.
- Ranking The platform cannot attain rank.
- Social mediaThe brand is accessible via Twitter, YouTube and TikTok.
- Trust Score – The site was rated as trustworthy with a 23/100.
- Reskine Review is difficult to find in the web.
- These evaluations and negative rankings from reliable sources confirm the legitimacy of websites with warning signs.
Reskine is an online beauty store offers many items. Reskine sells a broad range of skincare products, such as the natural serums and serums for lifting along with radiant serums and corrector serums.
Website URL- https://reskine.com.
Type of website: An online store which sells skincare products that refresh and brighten skin. It is crucial to know whether Reskine is a scam or legitimate.
- E-mail address – email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addresses are not made public.
- There is no number for communication.
- Payments -PayPal and Apple Pay.
- Return terms – Fourteen days
- Shipping policy – Orders ship within 5 days, and processing takes within 10 to 20 days.
- THE PROS AND CONS OF RESKINE:
- The site offers skin care products that are natural.
- The firm claims that its products are only offered following quality inspections.
- CONS OF RESKINE:
- Numerous company names are available on the site.
- Low trust rank indicates that the content isn’t reliable.
- Reskine only has four items.
RESKINE REVIEWS –
Products for skin care that aren’t of the highest quality are not recommended as they could cause harm on your skin. Reskine hasn’t received any feedback from its customers , and its social media sites redirect users to Shopify’s platforms. Therefore, it was difficult to locate customer reviews.
The Reskine website is just 4 days old and it’s hard to locate buyers. Check here if you’re looking to get your money back from PayPal without falling victim of a fraud.
Reskins review-less rank, score and low rating is a reason to doubt its legitimacy. Are Reskine scam or Legit It’s not. It’s not. Check out this article to ensure your skincare products are good quality .
How To Get a Full Return on Credit Card Scam. Have you visited Reskine’s web shop? Do you have any feedback? Please do so in the comment box below.